Hemp Higher Yoga CBD Oil 10ML Bottle
Hemp Higher Yoga CBD oil is grown and processed using traditional, earth conscious, farming methods in county Clare along the Wild Atlantic west coast of Ireland.
So why choose Hemp Higher Yoga CBD?
- Hemp Higher Yoga CBD oil is grown outdoors along the west coast of Ireland using no artificial fertilisers, pesticides, or herbicides
- Hemp Higher Yoga CBD oil supports small family-run businesses across the island of Ireland, crafted by growers who know, understand, and respect all accepts of the cannabis sativa plant
- Our high-quality oil is extracted from 100% dried hemp flower
- Processed in HACCP compliant facilities, approved by The Irish Department of Health and The Irish Food Safety Authorities
- Artisan CBD batches numbered and traceable back to Irish soils https://www.wildatlantichemp.com/
- As a food supplement our fully certified CBD oil enhances and supports our bodies natural endocannabinoid system. Much like taking a vitamin A, B, C, or D. A short video by Onnit briefly explains The Endocannabinoid System: How the Body Stays in Balance – YouTube
- We are dedicated to protecting our planet, every effort has been made to deliver this product with minimum impact to our environment
- A % of every purchase goes directly to Reforest Nation restoring Ireland’s native forests and protecting our native woodlands from destruction https://www.reforestnation.ie/
What is CBD?
CBD (Cannabidiol) is just one of over 100 different compounds found in the Cannabis Sativa plant. These compounds are referred to as Cannabinoids. These compounds are found in the trichomes (glandular system) of the plant itself.
How does CBD work in our bodies?
It works with our Endocannabinoid system (ECS), which can be found in all mammals. Our ECS has two cell receptors CB1 governs our nervous system, blood, brain, appetite, energy, mood CB2 receptors govern the immune system, protection against disease, inflammation, cell longevity,
This particular compound, CBD has the potential to treat a wide range of common ailments and symptoms naturally. Reports claim CBD has improved countless conditions, this is mainly due to its positive, highly individual, effects on our ECS. The World Health Organization confirms that CBD ‘no known negative side effects’
How do I use CBD oil?
The CBD compound itself does not alter our state of consciousness or our perception, you will not get ‘high’ from using CBD oil. However, it is recommended that you ‘start low and go slow’ for example you could take one drop every morning for five days.
Then begin the self-check-in ask yourself;
How am I feeling?
What have I noticed this week?
Why am I taking CBD oil?
Has CBD helped with………..?
You are the ruler of your body, so decide after your self-check-in if you need to increase the amount of CBD oil you take. The effects of CBD oil are subtle, it endeavors to bring your ECS into a state of harmony or balance. The CBD journey is totally unique to you.
Has CBD helped others?
There are literally thousands of testimonials from people who’ve used full-spectrum CBD oil claiming an;
-Increased / Decrease in appetite & digestive functions
-Reduction in pain
-Quicker recovery after physical training
-Reduction in inflammation
-Reduced feelings of anxiety/brain fog/stress
-Reduction in monthly PMT for women
-Increased focus / enhanced inner awareness/calmer kinder self talk